Our client, an independent property company with over 50 years’ experience is looking for an experienced full-time Quantity Surveyor to join the team. Do you have 5-6 years’ experience as a site QS and are now looking for a new opportunity/challenge? The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel for approximately 25% of the week with the remaining 75% being office based.

 

Specification

  • Procurement of sub-contractor packages 
  • Cost analysis of sub-contractor quotations
  • Pre-Start meetings
  • Placing sub-contract orders
  • Material procurement
  • Preparing budgets
  • Costs to completes/valuations

Requirements

  • Must have 5-6 years’ experience as a site QS
  • Must have a valid licence and access to a car.
  • Must have home building experience.

What are the perks?

  • 26 days holiday
  • Pension
  • Car allowance